mPower understands how difficult it is to manage all of your information, get your job done, and keep costs down. That’s why Integrator makes all of your asset data instantly accessible, giving you unlimited flexibil-ity to analyze and report on system parameters of your choosing.
Learn how Silver Creek Water Corporation used mPower’s Integrator to cost effectively implement GIS. Download Here.
Modular, Fully-Integrated Water Utility Software Applications
Easily integrate GIS, event response and maintenance management, putting the right data in the right hands when it matters most.
mPower Integrator™ is a powerful, yet easy to use browser-based mapping/GIS tools that facilitate asset management, incident response, maintenance and AMI integration.
The software easily connects any compliant database (ODBC) allowing secure access, reporting and distribution of maps and data. mPower’s software solutions seamlessly interface with AMR/AMI, AVL, CIS, IVR, MDM, OMS, and other Mapping, Modeling and Staking systems. This gives you access to all of your various systems (and their data) through one simple, “smart map” interface.
AMR/AMI Integration Module
Predictive Analysis Intelligently looks at AMI data, allowing:
- Real time receipt and mapping of meter outage & restoration events
- Automatically groups call into incidents based on user settings
- Administration screen allows user to pre-set filtering and notifications
- Integration from AMI, CIS and GIS creates real-time Load Analysis Capability
mPower Maintenance Management
Capture Accurate Data From Any Location with mPower Editor’s Flexible Forms.
The flexibility of mPower Editor efficiently delivers clean data to any system and back to the field. Bridge the communication gap between field and office personnel, with easy to build, user-definable forms for Work Orders, Inspections, Asset Change-outs and more.
mPower Automated Vehicle Locator
The simple, reliable and cost effective solution to track your vehicles in the field.
- Up to the minute maps of vehicle locations on your desktop
- Server-based mPower Integrator pushes and pulls data into your system
- Removable phones, tablets or PCs allow for instant communication with crews
- Low cost tablet in vehicles communicates location to server
“Our goal was to move towards functionality across software platforms at a reasonable cost, and we are on the right path thanks to mPower‘s Integrator software”
-Rich Pierson, Director, Gull Lake Sewer & Water Authority