Are you GIS ready? An introduction to building your GIS
and collecting your systems data.
October 23, 2019 9:30 am & 1:30 pm central time
Building and maintaining a GIS (geographic information system) is much more than digital maps. A robust GIS is a critical component in managing assets and making it easier to access and share important information about your utility. mPower has over 30 years of utility experience building and enhancing GIS solutions that are built around each customers unique work-flow.
Join us for a free educational presentation and learn how GIS can benefit your organization. Attendees will learn about the value of our GIS solutions and learn how mPower can help you achieve your GIS goals.
What can you expect from this webinar?
· Find out how GIS ready you are
· Learn the 5 stages of GIS and mapping
· Understand what GIS can bring to your organization
• Understand the process of advancing from paper or CAD to GIS
• Assess how ready your organization is to take the next step with GIS
• Learn how you can leverage existing maps and databases to populate your GIS
• Understand and minimize the cost drivers of GIS
• Get your questions answered by industry experts
Who Should Attend?
• General Managers
• Field Managers
• Municipal Administrators